Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'm Back! NaNoWriMo Is Here!

Hey guys!

It's so great to be back and posting here. As you can see, I made a TON of blog updates. New template, graphics, etc. all done by me. It's mainly based off of wolves which I love which you will definitely be seeing more of in my upcoming novels ;)


Anyways, most of you know of NaNoWriMo, which is now only a few days away. This year, I will be taking part in NaNoWriMo along with a few of my friends! Seeing that I am not to far into Divination (12k words), I will be using that as my WriMo novel this year and I will be writing 30k+ words.

Speaking of Divination, it is still in progress but I hope to have it done by the summer of 2013 (or earlier). If you check out the new Children of the Brotherhood tab you will see 3 novels.

Divination, Shadows in the Night, and The Arctic Sword. These are the 3 novels in the Children of the Brotherhood series which I know you guys will love.


Anyways, a few friends of mine just joined the community and they really are amazing people who are amazing writers.

D.S. (Deidre) Devereaux is one of my best friends and she runs the amazing blog DeidreDev's Blog. She is using it specifically for WriMo but I am convincing her to continue using it for her writing in general. She has written fan fiction for games, stories, and much more. I would really appreciate it if you checked her blog out and followed it :)

Ria L.A is another one of my best friends who runs the stupendous blog My Little Bitty Blog. She has tons of amazing posts where she talks about just about everything but specifically writing. Please go check out her outstanding blog and followed it :)

Anyways, it's 12:30 at night and I am really tired while posting this but I really appreciate you guys sticking with me throughout that long break and I can assure you that you will be seeing many more posts in the upcoming future.

Happy Writing!
-Yadin

21 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back, and thanks for the mention!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yadin! Welcome back. Good luck with NaNo - you can do it.
    New template is good, although I'm having trouble reading the white text. So hope I didn't miss anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! Yea I was still messing with the fonts and color schemes because I want it to be legible but not invisible due to the background. Now I have changed the color scheme to what it is now and I think it is much better this way.

      Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a breadcrumb! I'll check in again soon. Sounds like you are going to be busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yea I'm going to be posting a lot more now xD

      Delete
  4. Welcome back and good luck with NaNoWriMo! I'll be doing it this year too. My ninth year. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by on my blog.
    Good luck with NaNoWriMo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to be your 100th follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the mention! Congrats to be back Yadin. c: Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by to visit.

    Good luck with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yadin, Followed you here from Edi's Book Lighthouse.
    Good luck with NaNoWriMo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm doing NaNoWriMo too. I'll be happy if I get 25K completed, but it would be awesome to do more. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with NaNo, Yadin!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm doing NaNoWriMo but only have 22 days to work with this year because of travel and holiday company. Still, word count is word count and I'll be happy with whatever I get done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Reader,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) I try responding to all my comments so check back for your reply. Thanks again for leaving a comment and please remember to not be a troll otherwise your comment is gonna go bye bye :P


Thanks again!
-Yadin