Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Apocalyptic Change & A-Z Challenge

G-day readers :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been very busy catching up with homework plus my laptop is still messed up :( I'm also upset because I missed Feedback Friday but I will make up for that later on in this post.

Anyways we are nearing the so called "Apocalypse" and "end of the world" predicted by the ancient Myans. Now were only a good 9 months and 8 days away from when the worlds supposed to end. Now honestly, if you believe this, your wrong. It's been proven that the Myans were wrong because their calender only was based off of the stars they saw. Now a days, there are many more visible stars and planets due to updated technology.
Although they created an epic movie about 2012, with cutting edge effects and an amazing cast, it still doesn't mean were done for. Otherwise i'd only have 16 days of having my permit :P How much fun would that be?

Since were on the topic of Space in a ways, I want to introduce to you Angry Birds Space. It's a new Angry Birds that's being released later this month! It's totally astrological and NASA filmed a video trailer for Angry Birds which you can see bellow. It's really epic and I really want to get it when it comes out. Do you think Angry Birds Space will drastically differ from the other versions?


In other news, I got Microsoft Word to open! This means finally stepping up with Divination and making more progress. Currently the release date is set for sometime in August. I might change that till October or something. Depends on my time schedule and how busy I am over the summer and with school. Just out of curiosity, how much time a day or week do you put in on writing? I tend to put in a good few hours on the weekend or at least a few thousand words. Oh and did I forget to mention I'm taking a Public Speaking class in school? As always were learning amazing and very useful things :) Since Finals will be starting shortly and who doesn't love studying for them, I wont be posting every day (not like I have) but I try to post when ever possible during the week and I post on the weekends.

Feedback Friday!

Aside from that we have big news!!! We are now coming near the 2012 A-Z Challenge! Now most of the amazing bloggers of our community already have themes picked out but sadly, I do not. I'm still brainstorming ideas but I don't have one yet. I might think about something with movies. Maybe a top 26 movies of all time? I don't know but that's what I want YOUR feedback on :) What do you think is a good A-Z challenge theme and if your partaking in it, what's your theme? I can't wait to see all your amazing feedback :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post and I can't wait for your feedback :) Viva la Apocalypse! :P

Enjoy your week!
-Yadin

P.S. my photo editing software wont open due to my laptop being messed up so I can't make a Feedback Friday picture yet. I might download Gimp on my moms laptop and do it there :P


P.P.S. Here's a funny video of Angry Birds being played on a 15 story building at SXSW. Enjoy!



17 comments:

  1. Duh videos games!
    -Arkham City
    -Black Ops
    -Call of Duty Modern Warfare
    -Donkey Kong
    -E-ect. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movies, TV shows, music, bands... the sky's the limit!
    My theme is set and working on my posts. Did the first Challenge without one and it really made a difference last year with a theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I read your comment on Karen's blog and I saw you went without a theme for the first a-z. Like my good friend Nick said above, video games would be a good idea because who doesn't love them! Anyways I think I might do that but thanks for the feedback :)

      Delete
  3. Movies has been done before but it sure can be done again. This is a favorite of mine. Everyone has their own ideas of what the best are. Whatever you do I'm sure it will be cool.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge
    Blogging from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback :) I do think movies is a good idea but I might possibly do video games because who doesn't like those :P Anyways thanks for the feedback and enjoy your week!

      Yadin

      Delete
    2. Also, I just read your post on commenting and I strongly agree with you. People take the time to comment on your blog so the least you could do is make a nice reply. It only takes a minute or two to put a smile on someone's face.

      Thanks again for the feedback :)

      Delete
  4. You could alternate movies, TV shows, and games. Though there's plenty of stuff from each to fill up 26 days. This is my first year doing the A to Z Challenge. I'm doing one story that will cover the entire month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! Yea I like your idea of alternation. I might do that. Share the month of April with technology :P I like your idea of the month long story. Seems quite interesting :) Good luck with your story and i'm sure i'm going to be reading it every day XD

      Cheers!

      Delete
  5. You can completely wing it when it comes to a theme for the A-Z; I did on my first year. Just write about whatever the hell you want that day and make the letter fit :)

    I think Angry Birds in space will still be similar to the original, with a tweaked physics engine to allow for changes in gravity. That'd be about it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what most people are saying. I actually think I have an idea now for a theme. As Christine and Nick above commented, I could do video games and a movies combination. That seems like a good idea for me because i'm very passionate of both.

      As for angry birds, I agree. physics, gravity, etc. They should just have a gravity switch button like in Cut The Rope :P

      Thanks again for the feedback!

      Delete
  6. Hi, new follower here. :) Nice to meet you.

    That angry birds video sure was something! As for the A to Z challenge, I don't have any concrete suggestions, but if you're going with a theme, make sure it's something you enjoy. Consider planning ahead for it, too. The last thing you want is to be stuck halfway through the alphabet and feeling uninspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :)

      If you read the previous comments on this post, you'll see my hints and ideas but my theme is now a secret ^_^


      Good luck to you and thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for popping by my blog to say hello. I'll be A-Zing too, and like last year, I probably won't have a specific theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing :) Like you, I originally didn't have a theme but then I created one which is a surprise unless you've read my comment responses earlier in this post.

      Delete
  8. Well, Snooki's due date is 12/21/12. So... maybe the Mayans were onto something after all :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :P She'd be in shock if the Doctor came in and said "Snooki... We have a little situation here." :D

      Delete

Reader,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) I try responding to all my comments so check back for your reply. Thanks again for leaving a comment and please remember to not be a troll otherwise your comment is gonna go bye bye :P


Thanks again!
-Yadin