Friday, March 16, 2012

A-Z Theme... Located! Feedback Friday!

A-Z is right around the corner!! Even better news-I figured out my theme!!! Best news-I lost my paper at school with my list of what goes with each letter! YAY! I really want to tell you guys my theme but all I can say is there are hints in my Apocalyptic Change & A-Z Challenge post in the comments section. It's really going to be a blast XD

Anyways, last night I came up with a really good idea for a A-Z song. It's to the tune of Teach Me How To Dougie.

Note: Explicit Language

A TO ZMy version is called Teach Me A to Z :) It's going pretty well so far and I think it will be epic! It will be published on April 1st, the first day of the A-Z Challenge along with that days post. I might send a preview over to our amazing A-Z co-chairs to preview and give feedback. It's gonna be sweeeet! Johnny Bravo thinks it's cool :D



If you remember in yesterdays post about Goals, I said one of my goals for this year was to get an award or two. Earlier that day, before I made the Goals, post, I got a comment on the Giveaway Dates Don't Matter from Siv Maria. She said that she gave me an award on her blog and I could go check it out. I immediately thought how ironic this was because my next post was about goals. I immediately went to her blog over at sivmaria.blogspot.com which by the way you should go check out and follow because it's an amazing blog by an amazing person :)
Anyways I saw the post she made and she awarded my the Sunshine Award. It meant so much to me because this was my first award and it was a great one to be given. I just want to say thanks again Siv for giving me this award. It means the world to me :)

Now what award doesn't have rules and regulations :P

Rules are:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
  • Write a post about it
  • Answer the questions below.
  • Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them knows

Favorite color: Ocean Blue


Favorite animal: Wolf


Favorite number: 7


Favorite non-alcoholic drink: SODA!!! Preferably 7 Up, or Fanta 


Facebook or Twitter: Tough choice... I have used Facebook a lot more so I can connect with my friends and family all over the world. I'd have to say Facebook but Twitter is definitely right behind in second.


My passions are: Drawing, Video Games, Sports, Music, and obviously writing :)


Getting or giving presents: Giving but getting is always nic


Favorite patterns: Nature patters. Not animals though. Snakes=shivers. Fish=Haven. Hey i'ma water boy. What do you expect ^_^


Favorite day of the week: Friday which leads into the epic weekend!


Favorite flower: Tulip


I will pass this award on to the following because they have great blogs and deserve some extra attention and sunshine:



Jamie Gibbs - Mithril Wisdom
Alex J. Cavanaugh - Alex J. Cavanaugh
Ali Cross - Ali Cross
The Golden Eagle - The Golden Eagle
DL Hammons - Cruising Altitude 2.0
Retro Zombie - Retro Zombie
Tina - Life is Good
Elizabeth Mueller - Elizabeth Mueller
David P. King - David Powers King
Stephen Tremp


Also, I wont be posting much if any this weekend because i'm having some friends over as a little birthday celebration thing. It's gonna be cool cause were going to watch John Carter in the movies XD Also, If you have noticed, I added a toolbar at the bottom of the blog plus a new page for the new series, Children of the Brotherhood. Oh did I just leak that? Yup I finally figured out that Children of the Brotherhood is the new name for the series which includes Shadows in the Night. When I can finally get gimp to work again i'm making sick art for all of my books :D It's going to be really epic.



Feedback Friday!
Welcome to yet another amazing Feedback Friday and this time, it's actually on Friday! Sadly, this is being posted late at night because it would have been done earlier but I had to leave to go to dinner with the family at a friends house. It was pretty fun because I played this semi-new Wii game which is really awesome. It's called Skylanders: Spyro's Adventures. First rule: It's a Spyro game so you know it's going to be good. Here's an outline of the game.
So you have this "portal" (scanner) thing that connects to your gaming system and you place your Skylander on it. It then syncs your Skylander into the game and you then play as your Skylander. There are TONS of Skylanders to play as. Sadly, they cost mucho dinero. From what the owners told me it costs a rough $8.00 each. That's a lot because the game itself costs a hefty amount depending on the system. It works on most systems, Xbox, Wii, 3DS, etc. You basically do quests and missions to eventually beat Kaos which my friend beat tonight. You can also solo and do ranked matches. You and your friend can choose your Skylander, scan it, and play multiple ranked games. Believe it or not you can play football! You have a two minute timer and you and your friend compete as to who can get the most touchdowns. You can also battle each other to the death which is pretty fun I must say. Little did I know my younger brother would school me at it because he's played it before ^_^ Anyways, it's a really cool game that I HIGHLY suggest you get. You might think it's too old for you but think again. Here are a few good reasons as to why you should get it.
  1. It's fun for all ages plus very addicting.
  2. You can play it with the family and have a blast!
  3.  It might seem like a "childish" game but seriously, where else can you shoot giant trident harpoons at people as a fish warrior!
  4. It's a very fun and interactive game that anyone can play.
  5. It might be a tad pricey but in the long run, you'll have one of those moments when your like "Money well spent!"


Now tell me those aren't good reasons :) Plus you could always give it as a gift to someone (family member etc.) because they'd probably love it! Anyways, if you want to learn more about this amazing game, you should really go check out the Skylanders Official Website and look around! If you ever want to purchase it, go to Gamestop and buy it! Anyways, I want your feedback on this game. Do you think it's to "childish"? Would you ever consider getting it for yourself or a loved one? Please, i'd love to hear your opinion :)

Aside from all this, it's 11:55 and I need to rap this post up so it's still posted on Friday. Well that raps up yet another post. Thanks for reading and remember to prepare for the A-Z Challenge!

Enjoy your weekend!
-Yadin
 

16 comments:

  1. xD I got it months ago, my Skylanders I purchased so far are, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Spyro, Eruptor, FlameSlinger, Stump Smash, Stealth Elf, Drobot, Drill Sergent, Boomer, VooDood, Bash, Prism Break, Wirlwind, Sonic Boom, Cynder,Ghost Roaster, Chop Chop. Thinking about making a blog about it, and the second is coming out in October, so I want to collect all 32 before the next game comes out with the additional 8 figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice dude! I like Gill Grunt and Wirlwind the most. Well cause they are like water and air/wind and those are my favorite attributes :P

      Delete
  2. thank you for the award... i think it's fun to get them... i will wear it with a smile and the rest will follow...

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Visit The Madness:
    iZOMBIE

    ps. have a great week/weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. It was fun to read your post and learn more about you Yadin!Glad you are using the banner I made as well :) Keep spreading that sunshine. It is a pleasure to come visit you here. Happy St. Patricks Day, even the non-Irish should wear green today to avoid getting pinched ;)

      Delete
    3. Hehe thanks :D Happy St. Patricks Day!

      Delete
  3. Great that you have a theme for the Challenge. I have a science theme I used last year and will again this time around. Really helps write the posts when you have a theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. That way you have a basic outline of what to follow so you don't have to be brain stumped.

      Delete
  4. Glad you have your theme, even if you lost the details!
    Thanks so much for the award. I have received it before so I will just graciously accept it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I re-made the details and list at home and it's looking pretty epic :D Yea I checked your blog yesterday and at the bottom I saw the Sunshine Award and I realized you had it already. There's no harm getting something multiple times ^_^

      Thanks for stopping by Alex!

      Delete
  5. xD Forgot Dino-rang and Zap, Still need about 10 or 15 more though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol XD Nice Nick. I went to Gamestop today for a price check and it's $70 bucks now! Each Skylander is about $8 anyways.

      Delete
  6. I'm reading my posts in reverse order so I'm only now seeing the award. Thanks, Yadin :D

    Skylanders looks interesting, but I didn't want to get caught up in Nintendo's "keep buying accessories!" ploy. it's part of the reason why I switched to Xbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah good idea. I'm on Wii at home but wish it was xbox :P Also, pardon me if I don't get to make a post for the award you gave me for a few days. I'm busy with work :P

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for the award!

    Hooray for finding an A-Z theme. :) I'm scheduling my posts this year, and it really does help to have an outline of where I'm going . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your quite welcome :) I'm gonna start making A-Z posts now and schedule them. Otherwise no way i'd get to all of them :P

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Reader,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) I try responding to all my comments so check back for your reply. Thanks again for leaving a comment and please remember to not be a troll otherwise your comment is gonna go bye bye :P


Thanks again!
-Yadin