Friday, March 23, 2012

A-Z Theme Announced. Why Not? Feedback Friday!

A-Z Mania is 8 days away!!!!


Now before I start this off, here's some advice for all you bloggers partaking in the A-Z Challenge. If you haven't already, I highly recommend you do this.


Yea you will still get tons of comments but still, do this, remove your "robot" Word Verification feature and you will be a lot better and will be receiving a lot more feedback.

Now, A-Z is a week and a day away. Many people have already announced their themes and to be honest, I don't think I can hold it in much longer... Announcing, my A-Z Challenge theme for the 2012 year....

 
MOVIES!
That's right. MOVIES! I am going to be giving you 26 days of some of the best movies of all times!
We will be talking about some movies like
  • Ace Ventura
  • Men In Black
  • Forest Gump
  • Young Frankenstein!!!
Now these are just a few of the many movie titles I have in-store :D In these posts, every movie will be having a few of the best clips from it, some background info, and just the best part of the movie and why it's awesome! For Forest Gump I have to call it Gump, Forest so I can fit it in because let's just say, a new movie that has been released this past year ft. Justin Timberlake took the "F" spot :P 

Aside from all this, on day one of the Challenge, I will be releasing the lyrics for the first ever A-Z Song!!! I just finished them earlier today in the car and I must say, it's pretty epic :D It will be to the tune of Cali Swag District's Teach Me How To Dougie. In my generation, this has been one of the best songs of the past 2+ years :D 

You know what, here's a sneak preview for ya ;) Cue the chorus!


Teach Me A-Z
by Yadin Bromberg

(starts at :56 in video) 
[Chorus]
Teach me A to Z
Teach me A to Z
Teach me A to Z
Teach me A to Z
Teach me A to Z
All my bloggers love me
All my, all my bloggers love me
All my bloggers love me
You ain't seein all my posts!


I like it. A LOT and i'm sure you will to :) Anyways, earlier today when I got home, I went on my blog and saw that my last post, Versatile Blogger Award, I had 20 Comments! I was in total shock plus I saw that I now have 44 followers :D Pretty good for my blog not even being up for a month :) Then I replied to the comments and it got up to 26. Also, I got advice from Tina telling me to add a feedback thing in my comments for the A-Z Challenge so it's easier to get feedback. So, I made one :)

Yadin at Yadin Bromberg
Participant in the 2012 #AtoZChallenge
Twitter: @Yadin_Bromberg  #atozchallenge
 

Like? Hopefully this will help :)

Feedback Friday!

Publishing... One of the many things an Author must do to have a book well, published. I am jumping around and seeing tons and tons of publishers but I want to know, who is your publisher? Also, what is your A-Z Theme and what's your opinion on Teach Me A-Z? Do you schedule your posts for A-Z?

I have to go for dinner but I can't wait to read your responses :) 

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend!

22 comments:

  1. Must say. That song...Idk seems a bit creepy. Not really good...just...creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send you the lyrics. sending it not to your email.

      Delete
  2. Great A to Z theme! I don't have a publisher, so I can't answer that one. My theme is one continuous story throughout the month. I already have all my posts done and scheduled. I'm excited and nervous! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice :D That seems like a really good theme so I will have to check it out :D

      Delete
  3. Love the theme! Mine's the A-Z of fantasy metal, so all heavy metal with heavy fantasy influences. It's going to be a challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie :D Can't wait to read your posts :)

      Delete
  4. I love that song. As a matter of fact, I am dancing to it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme! That chorus is so funny, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The theme of movies is always a popular one. I enjoy seeing what movies others rank highly. Not a big fan of that style of music. I'm more into classical, Progressive rock, and classic rock--haven't heard much hip-hop or rap that I've cared for. But then again I'm of a different generation.


    Lee
    The Dog Lived (and So Did I)
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup movies are my style :) As for the song, yea it's more my generation :P

      Delete
  7. Great post! Love your movie theme - I started thinking of movies to fit letters . . .but I already have a theme . . and I'm not revealing that until next Friday or maybe not until the first A to Z post. Great song lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I can't wait to see your theme and thanks for the feedback :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, cool! Movies! Those will be lots of fun to read. I don't watch so very many movies, but I'm ridiculously addicted to movie reviews (especially the Wittertainment podcast). Will definitely be reading yours through April.

    I've decided to be a bit more random and just go where the letters take me. We'll just have to see how that works out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I'v never checked out that podcast but it seems cool :) I'v got a lot of good material in store so stay tuned :)

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  9. Best of luck to your A to Z challenge. I'll be reading.

    And you had me at "movies!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great theme! :)

    I've seen several bloggers with the "feedback" information at the bottom of their comments. I've been thinking about using one during the Challenge myself . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should try a feedback thing! There really fun plus you get a lot of fun feedback :)

      Cheers!

      Delete

Reader,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) I try responding to all my comments so check back for your reply. Thanks again for leaving a comment and please remember to not be a troll otherwise your comment is gonna go bye bye :P


Thanks again!
-Yadin