Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Day!

I love those moments when your laptop just gets soooooo slow you shut it down. Then you re-open it and everything is faster and your able to open word and continue working on your book.

So now i'v got some work to catch up on in Divination so I will hopefully write a good two chapters over the weekend. Well, a good 3,000+ plus words :P But society doesn't work that way and homework comes first so I have to finish History Homework, and a Bio Project then i'm working on Divination.



Now I promised my friend I would do this so for all of you who have March birthdays like me, Happy Birthday!


Shout out to Peleg who is having his birthday on March 21st. P.S. I'm older then you :P

It's my brothers birthday tomorrow and then mine is the day after :P


So yea, i'm gonna go work on homework so then I can pick up Divination. Also, thanks to all of you for supporting me and bringing me into the community. I'm really excited for the A-Z April Challenge and I hope you are too.

Enjoy your weekend!
-Yadin

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday month :) We've got several March birthdays too - it's a busy month!

    I'm glad you've got your priorities in order - good luck with the homework :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the homework and writing!

    Thanks for coming by and following my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yadin.
    Thanks for the comment and follow. I'm glad to do the same. Welcome to this wonderful community.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime :) and thanks for welcoming me into the community :)

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday, Yadin! Glad to have you on board the A to Z challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Yardin :)

    Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Reader,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) I try responding to all my comments so check back for your reply. Thanks again for leaving a comment and please remember to not be a troll otherwise your comment is gonna go bye bye :P


Thanks again!
-Yadin