Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tough Times, Tough Problems

A wise man once said, If you have lemons, make lemonade but if you don't have lemons, wait patiently till you do.

How does this relate to me? Well this past weekend, my laptop crashed on me and there are only a few things I am able to do. Sadly I am unable to open word documents which means no working on Divination :(

In other news, I am now taking part in the A-Z Blog Challenge!




Basically, when April comes around, each day except for Sunday, I will be making a new post but it will start with a letter of the alphabet. April 1st, I will start with A and the 2nd will be B etc.

I really look forward to taking part in this event because over a thousand people take part in it yearly and it's a good way to meet new people. For more information on the A-Z Challenge, go visit the official A-Z website at http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
I hope you are all enjoying your week and luckily tomorrow is Friday!!! I'm not to happy because I have to go to the doctors office for my birthday check-up :P That reminds me, my birthday is in 4 days!!! 3/5/12 is gonna be epic XD 

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your week and make sure to check out the A-Z Challenge :)
-Yadin

12 comments:

  1. Glad you're on board! You will make so many new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your laptop; that would be so frustrating! I hope everything gets recovered okay. So glad you're in the A-to-Z!

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things take a turn for the better. Hang in there--April will be a great time.

    Also may I suggest that you turn off Word Verification so you don't deter comments from reaching you.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge
    Blogging from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Arlee. I did turn Word Verification off.... Weird :P Anyways thanks for dropping bye :)

      Delete
  4. It's so nice to meet you, Yadin. I hope you enjoy the A to Z challenge as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you, Yadin. *waves*
    This will be my second A-Z Challenge. It's a great blogfest and you will meet lots of awesome people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves back* Hello! I can't wait to start :D Good luck!

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday Yadin! I'm also looking forward to participating in A to Z again! See you at the challenge! BTW, Word Verification is still popping up. Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Weird... I will have to check up on word verification because I shut it off. Good luck with A-Z :)

      Delete

Reader,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) I try responding to all my comments so check back for your reply. Thanks again for leaving a comment and please remember to not be a troll otherwise your comment is gonna go bye bye :P


Thanks again!
-Yadin