Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm On NanoWrimo!

I am now officially signed up on for NanoWrimo :) 

National Novel Writing Month (also known as NaNoWriMo /ˌnænoʊˈraɪmoʊ/) is an annual internet-based creative writing project which challenges participants to write 50,000 words of a new novel between November 1 and November 30. Despite the name it accepts entries from around the world. To win NaNoWriMo, participants must write an average of approximately 1,667 words per day. Organizers of the event say that the aim is simply to get people to start writing, using the deadline as an incentive to get the story going and to put words to paper.   -Wikipedia 

Basically, when November comes around, I have the whole month to write 50,000 words of a new novel. Now i'm still learning about this but from what I hear it seems really cool and a really fun challenge just like the A-Z April Challenge! Now this seems fun and I hope to participate but it all depends on how Divination is coming along. I hope to finish Divination within the coming months and HOPEFULLY get it published by August of 2012. If all pans out, this would end very well XD

For more information on NanoWrimo and to sign-up for it, go check out http://www.nanowrimo.org. If you want to add me, I can be found under Yadin Bromberg.


Now before I finish this post, here's a funny photo I found for ya ;)



Enjoy your day!!!
-Yadin 

8 comments:

  1. I've done NaNoWriMo every year for almost ten years now. It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed NaNo this year, but it is a hellagood time and an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet :D I can't wait for this years info to come out :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with NaNoWriMo! I tried it during 2010 but didn't manage it. I hope to have another shot at it this year and actually get to the 50,000.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I know what you mean. 50,000 words is a lot but its the summer :P I don't think i'd hit 50,000 but i'd definitely give it a try and possibly extend it into a different book XD I first want to finish Divination though :P

      Delete
  4. One of these years I'll participate in this, but it sure is a tough month for me. Lots going on. Best of luck to your goals!

    I gave you a Shout-Out on my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the shout-out :D I really appreciate it :) Enjoy your week!

      Delete

Reader,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) I try responding to all my comments so check back for your reply. Thanks again for leaving a comment and please remember to not be a troll otherwise your comment is gonna go bye bye :P


Thanks again!
-Yadin